Toshiba Satellite T135 Specifications:
- 1.3GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core(2MB Cache, 800MHz FSB)
- 4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 (2 x 2GB)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- 13.3" WXGA HD TruBrite LED Backlit display (1366x768)
- 320GB 5400RPM Toshiba SATA Hard Drive
- Intel X4500M Integrated Graphics
- Realtek 802.11b/g/n, Atheros 10/100 LAN
- 6-in-1 card reader
- 6-Cell Li-ion 61WH battery (70Wh reported), 65W Power Supply
- Dimensions: (W x L x H) 12.7" x 8.78" x 0.87"/1.35"
- Weight: 3lbs 12.9oz (with 6-cell battery)
- Price as configured: $709.99
The Toshiba Satellite T135 is a stylish ultraportable that looks like a standard notebook from up top, but is much thinner when you see its side profile. Toshiba keeps the profile only a fraction of an inch thicker than the ports on the side of the notebook, though this is done in large part by cutting out things like an ExpressCard slot and optical drive. For the average user this notebook has all the advantages of a standard computer--a 13.3" display and full-size keyboard--but none of the bulk. The color scheme looks nice, although the red is more of a slight purple or pink than what a deep red should look like. Toshiba offers multiple color schemes for this notebook, so if the red doesn't tickle your fancy there are other options like white or black to choose from as well.